keeping up with what i'm up to, but sporadically and with less grammar than before

11.4.08

Waste of Space

I really wanted to post today, just so I didn’t have to over the weekend really, but I am very much lacking in inspiration. I have nothing to say. Work is…well, work; I didn’t do anything last night, except a bit of tidying up, and I haven’t got any comments about modern life or my past to spout for you. So therefore, in the spirit of nothing very much, here is a list of the last few songs I listened to on my mp3 player

Golden Age of Radio – Josh Ritter
Frances Farmer Will Have Her revenge on Seattle – Nirvana
Somebody Remembers the Rose – Whiskeytown
The Biz vs The Nuge – Beastie Boys
Cold Hard Bitch - Jet
Stop Breathing – Pavement
You’re So Pretty – Brakes
Both Sides Now – Joni Mitchell
Novocaine For the Soul – Eels
Someday Soon – Wilco
Glitter and Trauma – Biffy Clyro
I Can’t Stand to Stand Beside You – Brakes
C Moon – Paul McCartney
Spit on a Stranger – Pavement
Work, Work, Work – Rakes

Thrilling

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Novacane, for the soul... You better give me something... to fill the hole..."

It helps if you have a bit of flem in your throat.