keeping up with what i'm up to, but sporadically and with less grammar than before

3.10.08

I like coffee, I don’t think I could give it up – two things I couldn’t give up most likely are coffee and alcohol. That’s not including sex and playing the guitar and jenny and writing and lying in (or trying to) and the beatles and steak. But all those things go without saying probably, I mean they’re just obvious aren’t they? They’re the basic human rights of all civilisation. Well Jenny’s not, but you get my plot. Man oh man. Sun shining today, deceptive however, it’s fucking cold. I don’t mind too much though you know, nice and fresh, makes my beard work for its money you know, like some kind of arctic explorer or something. edmund hilary or some shit. But you know, in berkshire. and it’s fifteen degrees. Fifteen – that’s something to listen to, by rilo kiley, off their album from last year, man that’s some cool soul swing on that shit. I reckon jenny lewis is a bit of a singer you know? I just bought her new album a few days ago – I like what I’ve heard, I mean I haven’t really listened to it that much yet, I havent’ been home too much, but you know it sounds good to me. She’s got some soul going on, like late 60 s shit, but also like a post grungy attitude and a self awareness for the 21st C you know? Get into it. Millsy’s been throwing some one liners at me on Facebook and msn the last few epochs, it’s been some funny shit, he’s a good lad that fella, he mentions me a lot in his rants too you know which is nice cos I only ever see him about once a year now you know so it’s nice to be in his thoughts. You’re in mine woggz, you’re in mine you know, even though you say I’m gay.

2 comments:

Woggzeh said...

You're even in my dreams big guy.

Unknown said...

I'm still trying to work out if I like this new writing style, you know?

I think I do.