keeping up with what i'm up to, but sporadically and with less grammar than before

1.10.08

Mixed night last night, not a big crowd, if I’m being truthful – just the 4 I brought along and the headlining band…not really mindblowing (not that I don’t appreciate jenny, mum, dad and mark showing up – in fact makes you appreciate it more) but I had fun mixing the set around – played a rutles song, and that ryan one I mentioned yesterday and another sunny day – man that one is from the ARCHIVES! Getting to like this solo shiz, considering making it the solo shows as Johnny arrow and the band as just the cheap day returns – considering, thinking it over, pros and cons – but my mind is swimming in a sea of obsession at the moment with Jennifer and the god damn sale of arrow towers, which appears to be speeding up – hoping to exchange some fookin contracts in the next couple of days – back out of my hands now and into the fate of others…I’m not opening any bubbles till that cash is in my account, but I’m so close I can smell it…the carbs making me sneeze. Still could be all snatched away quick as a hummingbird of death and I’ll be on my knees, so I’m not getting complacent. MAN it’s hot in here today, fucking air conditioning controlled by satan or some shit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you needed warming up, mother fucker.

Call me.

Anonymous said...

Stop swearing so much, you cunt.

Arrow said...

fuck, does anyone have lucifer's number?