keeping up with what i'm up to, but sporadically and with less grammar than before

11.6.08

Still Here

I’ve been asked if I’ve given this blog up. I’d like to say that I haven’t; what I have probably given up doing is just updating for updating’s sake. But to be honest I’ve almost forgotten all about it. If there weren’t all you avid readers (Col) going on at me about it then I probably wouldn’t even remember I had it. I don’t mean to sound like I’ve forgotten you all but, you know, my life has been flip-turned upside down, as a certain member of nineties royalty may reflect, by the death of my singledom and the fact that I actually do stuff now, rather than speculate/moan about it.

However, I don’t want this to die completely so let’s try and think of something to say. Here are your options. I want you to tell me what you’d like me to blog about and I’ll do it next week, in depth:

1. I was ill recently, horribly ill. Do you want to know about that? I could tell you about that
2. I could tell all about my new house, with maybe some pictures
3. I could describe my Reading life, maybe give you a sprinkling anecdotes from a number of random nights out
4. I could let you know about the band, my thoughts on the future and review some of the recent shows

But you’re only getting one ok?

Talk about public service.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well RANDOM

Unknown said...

I like your fore thought in regards to cunts like me who were going to chirp up with "how about all 4!".

How about a post about the new gaff with pics? You can tell me about the rest when you come oop North.

I'm interested in hearing how the room situation is working out with it being a public walkway.

Woggzeh said...

I'd like to read about the state of Britain's economy and the possibility of a Russian revolution as they have all the oil, well not all the oil but they have a lot of it.
but otherwise, write about the new gaff, or any of the others, nice comment about having stuff to do now as if to ram home the point that someone who blogs 4 times a week is a bit sad :-D.

Anonymous said...

Although it looks like you're gonna talk about the new house I'd like to hear about the band...

I want to know your REAL thoughts!

Si.